Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Let The River Run

So just to update on the potty business... Yesterday Reed went to the potty 4 times! He only had one accident but that was late in the evening, when he was kind of cranky and stubborn. He came right to me and said "Oh, no! I wet!! Eww gross." So I think he gets it now. Today was a weird day and we were out and about pretty much all day and now it is naptime, so no potty today.

Reed has a wonderful ear for music. He can hear the first two notes of something and exclaim what song it is. There are some orchestral scores to movies that Kidstuff plays occasionally... They have no words at all. He can tell you what movie it goes to instantly with no prompting. I am sorry to brag, but that is pretty stinkin' smart.

Today Reed and I met Tyler for lunch on base. We dont do it nearly enough. Reed loved getting to see Daddy half way through the day. Ty just never really gets a lunch usually. He usually eats in the office with whatever he brings from home. He has been so busy lately with a bunch of things they are doing in the shop. This Thursday he will have to stay super late. I am thankful he will have a normal job this time next year. We were just talking about how nice it would be to just take off to the lake on a Friday night. Soon enough.....





**Counting My Blessings**

((NOTE: These are in NO particular order, people! Dont get your feathers ruffled! *wink*))






DAB

What can I say? He is my fishing, rib, and golfing buddy. I mentioned how my Mum has been there for me, well this is the one person who can hold a candle to her... he has been there just as long. Every time I think of my dad something funny or fun usually comes to mind. I think I definitely get my sense of humor from him... and that unfortunately gets me in trouble sometimes. (Gee, THANKS Dad.) We can laugh about almost anything. When we do things together we always have so much fun... everything is always an adventure. There is no one else I know that can match me in the spontenaity department. He can have fun just driving around seeing what he can find. He is Reed's Right Hand Man. Hands down. Nobody is as fun as PeePaw. Not even Mommy. He is the kind of person who would give you the shirt off his back and never expect anything in return. I think I pretty much got the best of the best in the parent department.

1 comments:

manda said...

Geez, that is pretty stinkin smart. Be proud mama.