Monday, September 15, 2008

Ticket To Ride

So... I am happy to say that my parents just did me a huge favor and bought Reed and I a ticket to come to Joplin next month! Look for Reed to knock on your door Halloween night! His costume is a surprise. OK... so it is not really a surprise, more like I just can't decide yet, and I am putting off getting one. I will be in town the 24th through the 7th. I am excited! Can't wait to see my family and friends.


Moving on to the immense bragging portion of my blog:


Reed is getting cuter every day. He says things that are just so funny. This is definitely a great age. He is starting to really pretend with his toys and such. I am so happy that he is so sweet and well mannered. We have worked with him for a long time on that and I am very pleased with how he acts toward others... Working with him helped but he comes by it naturally... he is just a sweet kid.


Potty training is great! He is going in the potty all day. Nights he is in Pull Ups... but we have time to work on that. I am so proud!
Here are some pics of the silly guy...





He is pretty hung up on "Saying Cheese"... I love that he will smile for the camera, but regretfully I cant get any candids anymore.

He is constantly wearing our shoes... but this is one of the more interesting combinations I have seen from him.

Here he is messing around while eating some Chinese food. (Mei Fun... we can get it down here but not back home... I guess it HALF way makes up for not being able to get Cashew Chicken)

Here he is in his little undies... I have a feeling these are the photos I will be whipping out an prom night...

0 comments: