Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where The Boys Are

I have come to realize that I am outnumbered. I am a girl in a house full of boys... yes... two boys is enough to fill this house. I was not sure what this really meant for me until Reed started talking. He and his father find great humor in anything toilet related. Bodily functions are apparently hilarious... I was not aware that this fascination would begin at two... but you know what they say... Boys will be boys.








**Counting My Blessings**


Yoshie

She is my best friend in the whole entire world. I would do anything for her. We met in driver's ed where we both nearly sent the instructor to the nuthouse. She is older than me by three days and I dont think I will ever let her live it down that she is an old fogey. And she will probably never let me live down the fact that I am late to EVERYTHING. (I will have it in my will to be late to my own funeral... You laugh now, but just wait...) We smile until our faces hurt when we are together. I dont think I could ever find a friend I trust and love as much as I do Yoshie. She is a true blue friend. I was so honored to see her daughter's first breath. When I was in labor I thought I heard her and my mom says I would not stop yelling for her, thinking she was in the hallway. We have been through so much together and I fully plan to grow old and gray and still be the best of friends. She might as well be my sister... she is the closest I will ever get to one.

0 comments: